Friday, July 31, 2009

Internet / Activity

Today I further explored the Sugar Operating System and learnt how to set up my school's internet upon the Sugar Operating System. I did this by changing the default proxies and then I login into my school's account and access the internet.

After connecting to the internet on the Sugar Operating System, I thought I'd try a new activity on the Sugar Operating system, an activity I've never played before. I played the JigSaw activity, at first, I tried to solve a picture on an advanced setting but it was too hard and after many tries, I quitted and tried the beginner level. As you can see I am very bad at Solving Jigsaw puzzles and even on the beginner level, I still needed help, so I asked a friend and miraculously he solved it within seconds. I was astonished and asked him how he did it but all he said was that it was easy. This made me feel uneasy because it left me in doubt, am I really that slow?

Here is a screenshot of what happened ;)
I purposely left the last piece to make it a bit more entertaining? I guess?



1 comment:

  1. 3/3
    You are an entertaining writer :-) Those jigsaws can be difficult!

    ReplyDelete